Commercial ICT is focused on providing clients with a range of strategically selected ICT products that will help to grow and sustain their businesses by increasing productivity and reducing losses.
Mission-critical signalling solutions for the alarm security industry
Commercial ICT’s South African-based Nerve Centre is the digital hub and the core of its processes and technology. What does it do?
- Ease of installation – plug and play
- Used in conjunction with the Permaconn web portal Atlas, the installer can view all events sent to the central station in real-time
- End users can remotely arm and disarm their alarm system, using the Pocket Secure smartphone app (available on Google Play and iTunes stores)
- Ideal as an upgrade or replacement for traditional alarm PSTN diallers
- Installations are future-proofed against any VoIP or NBN upgrades
Always-on cable theft monitoring device
Commercial ICT’s CM12 cable theft monitoring and alerting system makes use of Permaconn devices and the Pocket Secure app for real-time alerting and providing a communication platform for delivering the alerts into the monitoring centre. It can:
- Protect up to 12 AC and pulsed DC supply cables per CM12 unit
- Be installed into existing substations, mini-sub transformers or deployed in mobile devices to protect distribution cables installed in temporary distribution boards out in the field
- Provide geo-location reporting to allow maintenance and security personnel to request assistance from colleagues and the monitoring centre at any time
Office 365 solutions
Commercial ICT offers Office 365, a line of Microsoft subscription services. What are the advantages for businesses?
- Automatic updates to software at no additional charge, as opposed to conventional licences for these programs
- The ability to work from anywhere
- Access up-to five devices easily – PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets
- Free consultation & solutions proposals from Commercial ICT
CONTACT YOUR NEAREST ELVEY BRANCH FOR MORE INFORMATION