In the fast-paced business environment, decisions need to be made quickly to ensure business success. Staying connected, with reliable information technology and communications setup, is a number one priority.
Efficient communication with VoIP
Commercial ICT has partnered with Vodacom Business to provide voice over IP (VoIP) services and infrastructure. What does it entail?
- Analysis of existing telecommunications costs and infrastructure to provide a tailored cost-effective solution
- VoIP networks for small offices through to national branches or international locations
- Cisco hardware (phones)
- Services like instant messaging through applications integrated on the VoIP network
What are the benefits of moving to VoIP?
- Low calling costs
- Low hardware costs
- Voicemail to email
- IVR menus
- Call forwarding
- Extension management
- Incoming and outgoing call reports
- Cellphone application
Not only is it Commercial ICT’s mission to provide customer-centric ICT services and products, but the company also offers:
- Data & network cabling
- Penetration tests
- Office relocation
- New office infrastructure & setup
- Placement of skilled IT/network support technicians site
CONTACT YOUR NEAREST ELVEY BRANCH FOR MORE INFORMATION