Turnstar has a range of physical vehicle barriers guaranteed to prevent unwanted vehicles from entering your client’s premises.
Why Turnstar vehicle barriers?
Turnstar’s vehicle barriers are designed and made to last even in the harshest operating conditions. They provide enhanced security, while at the same time minimising traffic bottlenecks. Benefits include:
Fit & forget – no routine maintenance required
IR beam transmitter and receiver/reflector (on Traffic Master & Talon automatic models)
Dual-channel safety loop detector and input for any external sensor (on Velocity automatic model)
Automatic models integrate with all access control and T+A systems
Standard vehicle barrier cabinets made from powder-coated 3Cr12 stainless steel, for longer life span
Range of accessories (traffic robots, reader and camera mounting boxes, coin acceptors etc.) available
Creating a secure physical barrier to unwanted traffic
Turnstar’s range of physical vehicle barriers is designed to provide controlled access for low to high-security requirements and for varying traffic throughput levels.
• Traffic Master manual vehicle barrier for applications requiring medium volume access and low levels of security.
• Traffic Master automatic industrial vehicle barrier for applications requiring high volume access and medium levels of security.
• Velocity automatic industrial vehicle barrier with Swiftdrive® for applications requiring high volume access and medium levels of security. Arm raises within just 1-3 seconds (depending on the length of the arm).
• Velocity manual vehicle barrier for applications requiring low volume access and low levels of security.
• Talon Tyre-Spike mechanical vehicle barrier – one-way spike barrier for applications requiring medium volume access and high levels of security.
• Talon Tyre-Spike automatic vehicle barrier – double-sided spike barrier and boom for applications requiring high volume access and high levels of security.
• My Parking reserved parking blocker – used to reserve parking spots.
• Shield automatic road blocker – for applications requiring uncompromising levels of security, such as embassies, military, mines and transportation portals.
• Guardian automatically rising hydraulic bollard– for applications requiring uncompromising levels of security, such as embassies, military, mines and transportation portals.
Elvey is your Turnstar vehicle barrier solutions distributor! Contact us today and find out how we can help you gain a competitive advantage, win more contracts and boost revenue by becoming accredited and certified to install our leading global brand.