A typical scenario in the past was to install a computer and software for the access control systems at a customer’s premises. But in the age of advanced internet network technology, the advantages of cloud-based access control hosting create exciting new opportunities for resellers and installers.
Issues like power failures, database, hardware and software maintenance and corruption of software are a thing of the past with secure, hassle-free, always on access control software that is hosted in the cloud.
Leverage the advantages of cloud based hosting now
CONTACT OUR HATTRIX/KANTECH TEAM TODAY!
What is cloud based access control system hosting?
A hosted access control service is a robust and secure option comprising a server – running access control software – which is not located at the customer premises but which is instead owned and operated by a dealer or a third party.
Quick return on investment
There are a number of benefits for both hosting companies and their clients with the adoption of a Hattrix cloud-hosted access control systems.
- Avoid large upfront hardware and software costs and pay a monthly fee per door, making access control more affordable, especially on smaller systems. For example, a customer who would have to pay R 20,000 upfront for a 5 door system now pays only R 200 a month!
- Low maintenance, always online system.
- Peace of mind with hassle-free access control.
- Service providers or security personnel, located anywhere in the world, can remotely manage the access control systems on multiple sites.
- Increase recurring monthly revenue.
- Build a larger client base and reduce costs as your customer base grows, the more doors sold the cheaper it becomes for the installer.
- Increase customer loyalty through regular monthly maintenance contracts.
- Easier to install and maintain than customer premises-based systems.
- Use a customer’s existing internet service or purchase our LTE router and hassle-free, always-on internet data bundle option.
Did you know?
The Hattrix cloud-based access control hosting solution is the perfect complement to Tyco’s Trifecta fully integrated access control, intruder detection and surveillance solution. The access control component – EntraPass –is yet another Kantech technology.
Elvey is your Kantech/Hattrix cloud based access control hosting solution distributor! Contact us today and find out how we can help you gain a competitive advantage, win more contracts and boost revenue with this leading global brand.