An intruder detection and alarm system is a great defence mechanism for homeowners and businesses alike. But if the alarm cannot communicate effectively, then it is merely a collection of boxes housing unused technology. Permaconn has several products that enhance control room communication.
The Permaconn solution entails high-end radios located in secure premises, connecting back to the secure signalling using single-sim, dual-sim or ethernet/fibre networks.
High speed communication software platforms
In essence, Permaconn’s communication solutions provide a private and secure network (encrypted to AES128), which ensures alarm signals are securely delivered from the protected premises to the control room.
These options include:
• Atlas – a secure platform for remote management of Permaconn communicators and all aspects of account administration.
• PCS – a remote access tool that allows real-time programming of a broad range of third-party alarm systems.
• Pocket Secure – a smartphone app that enables consumers and business owners to remotely control their alarm systems from anywhere in the world.
• Permaconn radios connect to the cloud network using single-sim, dual-sim or ethernet/fibre networks, enabling a triple pathway of communication back to base.
• High security levels for peace of mind
• Constant triple-path connection with real-time supervision of all network links back to Permaconn radios and bases
• Can connect all alarm panels to control rooms in SA
• Technology works over either IP networks, mobile networks or both
• All Permaconn radios have three inputs and three outputs and a serial interface
• Plug-and-play easy installation.
There are a number of benefits that make the Permaconn solution easy on the pocket:
• SMS cost savings benefit to security companies – uses push notifications on data network
• Can charge separately for each Pocket Secure Plus user per household
• Pocket Secure app can be labeled with your own company branding and marketing
• Standalone option available on our Sureconnect platform – customers without control rooms can utilise the system and monitor their customers
• System includes 1 hour and 2 minute radio polling.
Did you know?
There were 227 727 reported incidents of house burglaries and 71 131 burglaries at non-residential premises in 2018.
GET PLUGGED INTO ALARM COMMUNICATION WITH PERMACONN
Elvey is your Permaconn technology solutions distributor! Contact us today and find out how we can help you gain a competitive advantage, win more contracts and boost revenue with these leading global brands.